I was reading blogs today and I saw this post by Katrina of Warm Vanilla Sugar. I read her list and realized that I too turned 25 this year and I have a lot of things I'd like to accomplish. She has some really great things listed and I saw a lot of other really great stuff when I did some more research. So without further ado here is my list to be updated as I go along. Wish me luck!
30 Before 30 List
1. Go back to Prague
2. Learn French
3. Visit Paris/London/Germany…Europe
4. Move in with my sister!
5. Lose my goal weight!
6. Run a 5k
7. Do something amazing for my sister B, she deserves it!
8. Make homemade jam
9. Photograph all of my crafts and actually get them online!
10. Finish college! (or at least be dang close)
11. Knit something from start to finish
12. Do my own photo shoot and be truly happy with the photos
13. Road trip in the US with some girlfriends
15. Start a great career – not just a job
16. Scuba dive
17. Have a winter wonderland weekend
18. Meet a celebrity
19. Learn to drive stick
20. Take a cooking class from a chef
21. Audition for a play/movie
22. Pay for someone’s coffee/drive-thru meal behind me
23. Go to The Wizarding World of HP
24. Shoot an amazing engagement session
25. Read the Bible cover to cover
26. Organize and back up the multitude of photos I have (on my computer and printed)
27. Go sailing
28. Ride in a horse-drawn sleigh/carriage
29. Perform in a Burlesque show
30. Go hunting and take something!